Text and Novel Access
READ, WRITE, AND DISCUSS EVERY DAY!
CCS NOVEL LISTS ON TEACHINGBOOKS.NET
You may use the direct links below to access the three CCS novel lists of books available for use in the classroom. Two lists are for books in the warehouse or adopted texts; the other list is for novels you can borrow from the ELA 6-12 Curriculum Office at Southland Center. To access the three novel lists from the TeachingBooks site (https://www.teachingbooks.net), click on "Your reading Lists" at the top, left slide-out menu (hamburger) on the CCS TeachingBooks Home Page. To be sure you are on the CCS version of TeachingBooks, log in with "columbus" as the username and password, use a CCS networked computer, or log in through Clever.
Warehouse and Novel Lists
- Warehouse Book List 19-20 (Texts and Novels)
- Warehouse Textbook/Novel Ordering Information
- Warehouse Textbook/Novel Order Form
- Free Digital Books
- What Kids Are Reading 2019 Report
- The Great American Read (100 Best Loved Books)
- Columbus Metropolitan Library 2017 Best New Books
- 2018 Buckeye Children's and Teen Book Awards Nominees
- Choose to Read Ohio Book Lists