PeachJar E-Flyer System
Get Your Flyers Through PeachJar
As part of our commitment to be more environmentally-friendly and to ensure families have quick and easy access to important information, Columbus City Schools offers the PeachJar digital e-flyer service to send approved flyers directly to home email inboxes and post the flyers online on all school websites and through the Columbus City Schools Mobile App.
With Peachjar, families can easily find and view flyers. Families can also share flyers with friends and neighbors with one simple click.
Peachjar has many benefits for families, students, community organizations, and school staff, including:
- keeps parents informed about school activities and community events/resources
- saves trees by reducing the amount of paper printed
- reduces copy costs by thousands of dollars
- removes the administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers of making copies and stuffing backpacks
- ensures students stay focused on important academic and extra-curricular activities, instead of delivering paperwork to their parents
Information for Families
No action is required on your part. When you provide the District with your email address during registration or through the Parent Portal, you will receive a welcome email from PeachJar that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school digital flyers. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
You can also access your school’s flyers by clicking the PeachJar button on the school’s website homepage.
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. There is also a button to unsubscribe from PeachJar emails. Keep in mind, if you unsubscribe, you may miss out on important information about school events and opportunities for your child.
Thank you for supporting our environmentally-conscious efforts to ensure parents are well-informed about school programs, activities, and events.
Information for Community Organizations
PeachJar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends approved flyers directly to the email inboxes of our Columbus City Schools families and posts a digital version of the flyers online on all school websites. Paper flyers will no longer be distributed. PeachJar charges a nominal fee to community organizations to use this service; however, since this service greatly reduces printing costs, the PeachJar fee is about 30 percent less expensive than the cost of duplicating and distributing copies of flyers for distribution in schools. Plus, there’s no more need to drive to each school to drop off flyers. *Some charges may be reduced for events that are free to Columbus City Schools families.
To learn more about PeachJar and how it work, click here.
Community organizations must register online with PeachJar in order to upload their flyers for distribution to schools. Go to www.peachjar.com – click on the “Community Organizations” tab and select “Register.”
All requests for flyer distribution must first be approved by the District's Department of Communications of Department of Engagement.
Columbus City Schools E-Flyer Policy and Regulations:
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the Department of Communications and Department of Engagement. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service to non-Columbus City Schools organizations, depending on the type of information you are sharing. All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Columbus City Schools (CCS) and/or benefiting the population of CCS in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- The Department of Communications and Department of Engagement works with non-profit community organizations or programs deemed useful and constructive for the growth of CCS students to provide information to students and families about educational and recreational opportunities.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
For more information about PeachJar, contact the Department of Communications at 614.365.5680
Sending a Flyer
To request approval and send your flyer to families in Columbus City Schools, please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure that your flyer meets the CCS Flyer Policy and Regulations detailed on this page.
2. Visit Peachjar to register as a program provider. To register, click here.
3. Upload your flyer for approval.
4. Once your flyer is approved, it will be automatically sent out to the schools and families you selected.