Google Tools & Blended Learning
Columbus City Schools implements a Google Suite of apps across the district. Each student with a CCS ID number has a corresponding Google account that gives access to Google Drive as well as various apps, including Docs, Slides, Forms, and Sheets.
- Google Education Activation for CCS
- Google Drive Cheat Sheet
- Google Docs Cheat Sheet
- Google Forms Cheat Sheet
- Google Slides Cheat Sheet
- Google Sheets Cheat Sheet
- Google Classroom Quick Start Guide
- Google Classroom Quick Start Guide for Students
- WriQ Google Add-on (Essay Scorer)
- Kaizena Google Add-on (Recorded Feedback)
- Using Rubrics on Kaizena
Blended Learning happens when students are actively engaged online AND actively engaged offline as they learn. The goal of the learning is mastery of Ohio’s Learning Standards. The ways to “blend” the learning are numerous.
- Blended Learning: Three Models
- Blended Learning Mini Workshop Slides
- Blended Learning in Action: Catlin Tucker Videos & More
- Blended Learning Quick Activity: Adapting Linear Lessons for Rotations
- Blended Learning Station Rotation Lesson Template
- Blended Learning Universe: Some Models
- SAMR Model for Technological Integration
- T-PACK ELA for Technological Integration
READ, WRITE, AND DISCUSS EVERY DAY!