Presidential Youth Fitness Program (PYFP) Teachers Guide
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
PYFP It's more than a Test!
The Presidential Youth Fitness Program helps schools achieve excellence in physical education through quality fitness education and assessment practices by providing tools to:
- teach fitness concepts
- assess fitness and understand results
- plan for improvement or maintenance of fitness levels
- empower students to be fit and active for life.
Upon registration, teachers have access to a variety of resources necessary to implement the program, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- FitnessGram® protocols and Healthy Fitness Zone® standards
- Technical assistance
- Presidential recognition for students and schools
- Access to grants