What is S.W.A.T. Team?
If you’re searching for an example of what it means for a school to be future ready, look no further than the S.W.A.T Team!
Students Who Advance Technology (S.W.A.T.) is a tech club with students who have extreme knowledge of technology. These students are selected based on teacher recommendation, application, and resume. S.W.A.T. teams help teachers and students with technology problems and teach them new skills and programs.
Sample S.W.A.T. team responsibilities to help advance school technology goals and needs:
- Fix minor problems and answer general questions about Chromebooks and G Suite for Education
- Clean computers, iPads, and Chromebooks
- Lend a hand while working with students in a buddy classroom
- Create app reviews and video tutorials for CCS students
- Participate in project-based learning opportunities
- Develop confidence, public speaking, and customer service skills
Ecole Kenwood S.W.A.T.
S.W.A.T. Team Contact
Contact Lynda Ray for more information on how to bring S.W.A.T to your school.