The mission of the Library and Media Technology Services is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
To achieve this, we:
- provide and maintain resources in all formats that support the curriculum
- energetically integrate media and technology resources and services into the instructional activities of the school
- cooperatively plan with teachers to design units of instruction and learning strategies that meet the needs of all students
- stimulate interest in reading and using information and ideas to promote confidence and critical-thinking skills
- encourage and provide tools for self-education outside the classroom
- participate in programs for professional growth