COVID-19 Vendor Update
Some district offices will not be maintaining regular hours due to the COVID-19 crisis. We will continue to service our vendors. Please call 614-365-5820 for the purchasing department and leave a message. Your call will be returned. Vendors may experience payment delays during this crisis. If you have questions regarding a payment, please contact Accounts Payable at 614-365-6473.
General Vendor Information
- Registering as a Business in the State of Ohio
- Vendor Conflict of Interest Message
- General Terms and Conditions
- Vendor Insurance Exception List
Please check the Requests for Proposals, Qualifications, and Information, as well as the Electronic Bids that are posted on Public Purchase. Vendor registration is not required to respond to a solicitation, however, if selected, vendor registration is required prior to the award of a contract.
- Requests for Proposals, Qualifications, & Information
- Electronic Bids - Public Purchase
- Public Purchase Vendor Instructions
Local Economically Disadvantaged Enterprise
Local Economically Disadvantaged Enterprise (LEDE) Information
We support initiatives that include the economic development of our communities and actively seek LEDEs for participation in all contracting and procurement opportunities.