Our Blended Learning hub is the place to go for all FAQs related to our Blended Learning plan. For questions or concerns, contact the Superintendent's Office of Customer Relations at (614) 365-8888 or by email at: email@example.com.
School Choice Fairs are coming up and will be held entirely virtually. Click here for our School Choice hub, which includes informational videos about each school.
- Bring your kids and have FUN with MATH!
- Experience the joy of PLAY and PROBLEM SOLVING
- Discover WHY math is TAUGHT DIFFERENTLY now
- Learn to HELP your child without CONFUSING them
- Leave with GAMES & ACTIVITIES to do at home
Wed. Jan. 20 6:30 - 7:30pm for grades K-2
Wed. Jan. 21 6:30 - 7:30pm for grades 3-5
Zoom: https://ccsoh-us.zoom.us/j/88938197156 Meeting ID: 889 3819 7156
NEW Blended Learning Model Information (01/13)
Transitioning from Remote Learning to
- February 1 - These student groups will transition to a blended learning model, which means they will attend classes at school two days per week and at home three days per week.
- All students in grades PreK through 3.
- Students with identified complex needs in grades PreK through 12.
- Students in Career and Technical Education programs at Columbus Downtown High School and the Fort Hayes Career Center.
- February 8 - These student groups will transition to a blended learning model, which means they will attend classes at school two days per week and at home three days per week.
- All students in grades 4 and 5.
- Students in grades 6 through 12 (except those with identified complex needs) will remain in a remote learning model until additional transportation logistics can be worked out to meet COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- Gables Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gables Attendance Phone Number: 1-380-997-6025
- FACTline Email: email@example.com
- FACTline Phone Number: 614-221-FACT (614-221-3228)
- Customer Relations Phone Number: (614) 365-8888
- Customer Relations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCS Guide to Student Success
- Fast Facts and School Profiles
Read Dr. Dixon's weekly message for CCS families.
Dates Set for Specific Student Groups to Return to Buildings Starting February 1.
Read Dr. Dixon's statement on the actions at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Dr. Dixon provides a holiday message as well as shares District updates, including the news that the new earliest target date for Blended Learning to begin is Monday, February 1.
Winter break is a great time to encourage students love of reading and writing at home.
Dr. Dixon writes her weekly message to the CCS community
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, CCS will continue to offer the Columbus City School Digital Academy for the duration of the 2020-21 school year.
Dr. Dixon shares a message for the CCS community.
Don't delay; start reading today!
What is our catalyst for transformation? How do we shape the future of Columbus?