Gifted and Talented
- Gifted & Talented Overview
- Downloads and Links
- Gifted Staff
- Gifted Identification & Timelines
- Gifted Services
- Enrichment Opportunities
- Twice Exceptional Students
- Gifted & Talented Resources
- Classroom Teacher Gifted Professional Development
Ideas for Engaging Gifted Learners at Home
Although school will not be in session for the next few weeks, learning can continue on. Please take a look at these resources for ways to continue to encourage your gifted scholars to continue learning during this break.
- Digital and Print Learning Resources for Gifted Students
- Primary Critical and Creative Thinking Activities
- Supporting Gifted Readers at Home
- Supporting Gifted Mathematicians at Home
- List of At Home Learning Resources
- Challenge Time Weekly Activities (updated often)
- Advanced Placement and High School Enrichment
- CCS Gifted Student Resource page
- Denison Collection of Resources (updated often)
Visit this page for any updated versions or new resources added during this time of building closures.
Consider reading these blog posts with additional ideas for engaging gifted learners at home.
- How to Challenge the Gifted Child at Home
- Out of School Activities for a Gifted Learner
- Learning at Home Resources - Ideas for Teachers and Parents
Columbus City Schools does not manage or monitor any products listed on the above resource documents. Parents and guardians are encouraged to preview any websites prior to student use to ensure appropriateness for their child. In an effort to maintain personal safety of our learners, parents and guardians should consider what personal information may be required by any site when establishing a student account and any privacy or security features the site may employ to protect users.