• Work Permits

    Until Central Enrollment (CE) is open, students must give a copy of the work permit to the employer and keep the original until CE can process it. They can work with the completed -non processed application. Click on the below link for further information along with obtaining a copy of the permit and linkage for student to have the required physical for the permit.

    Comments (-1)